The well-known formula “SEO + SEA = SEM” deserves an update. Anyone who is familiar with the disciplines of SEO and SEA knows that more than a mere addition of both measures is necessary to get the best out of them. Do you want to quickly buy a bit of visibility without stealing the organic traffic? Can be done, but should be done carefully and thoughtfully. Or save budgets where a high organic positioning has already been achieved? Makes sense, but can also backfire.
Long-term success on the SERPs
In the new t3n Guide, the experts from the Cologne agency morefire present their self-developed approach to interlinking SEO and SEA and pass on their experience and expertise in this way. Which search and user intentions have to be considered in general? What are the strategies for linking? How can optimization be sustainably and comprehensibly tested for everyone? And how do you create the basis for this, procedurally and structurally?
Together, Désirée-Sina Kellner, Head of Paid Media, Isis Neuerbourg, Senior Account Director, and Rhea Moore, Senior Consultant SEO, guide companies, self-employed or Helps agencies with the optimal setup in the SEM area
What exactly can you expect in the guide?
- Basic introduction to holistic SEM
- Understand and use user and search intentions
- Introduction and comparison of the various hybrid strategies
- Step-by-step instructions for creating, filling and ongoing use of an SEO-SEA matrix
- Carry out, implement and evaluate test plans
- Excursus: team structures and collaboration
- Lots of helpful practical tips and checklists
Now ensure that your company has a sustainable, efficient visibility. Available individually for 99 euros (gross) or as part of a pro membership.